Press Release - 05.01.2024 - 12:00
ILVA welcomes new CEO
Kim Møller Mønster will join ILVA as new CEO for the furniture chain headquartered in Sabro by Aarhus.
Kim Møller Mønster comes from a position as CEO of Gastrolux. Prior to this, he was International Sales Director and part of the management team in Bolia where he, among other tasks, was responsible for the company’s 81 stores as well as the Business-to-Business segment.
As CEO of ILVA, one of Kim Møller Mønster’s tasks will be to strengthen synergies between ILVA’s physical stores and webshop with particular focus on the customer journey from point of inspiration to point of purchase. He will also be responsible for the continued establishment of the ILVA-brand in Sweden, where the furniture chain currently has four stores, and he will explore opportunities for expansion to other markets as well.
”We look very much forward to welcoming Kim as new CEO of ILVA. We know Kim as a very skilled retailer from his time in Bolia, where he delivered strong results for both our customers and the company. I am confident, that we have found the right person to lead the development of ILVA and to strengthen the brand in the stores as well as the webshop,” says President and CEO of Lars Larsen Group Retail, Jan Bøgh.
”I am enthusiastic and proud of this opportunity to lead ILVA as CEO and I look forward to becoming a part of the well-known and well-liked brand. One of ILVA’s significant strengths is the company’s emphasis on high employee satisfaction. This is also what meets the customers when they shop at ILVA. Together, we will build on that strength and develop an even better customer journey, whether it be in our physical stores or our webshop, and we will do it with a continued and constant focus on the sustainable agenda,” says future CEO of ILVA, Kim Møller Mønster.
Kim Møller Mønster lives in Højbjerg with his wife and three children.
Kim Møller Mønster will take over the position of CEO of ILVA 1 April 2024.
About Kim Møller Mønster:
- 45 years old
- Most recent position: CEO of Gastrolux
- Former International Sales Director of Bolia and part of the management team
- Holds a master's degree in marketing from Aarhus BSS
- Global Executive MBA at INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France
- Lives in Højbjerg with his wife and three children
- 1961: Founded by Jørgen Linde under the name ‘J.L. Møbler’
- 2013: Acquired by Lars Larsen Group
- 2019: ILVA, IDEmøbler, and ID Design are merged under one brand, ILVA
- Today: Denmark’s largest chain of furniture stores with 40 stores in Denmark, four stores in Sweden, and a webshop